Accounting DepartmentStaff Directory
|STAFF ONLY - Requires Authentication|
|2016 ASB Pamphlet|
|2016 Internal Controls Pamphlet|
|Accounting Quick Tips May 2016|
|ASB Procedures 2015|
Please click on a header below to learn more about that topic.
+ What is the current IRS Standard Business Mileage Rate?
- For 2017, the rate is $0.535 per mile
- For 2016, the rate was $0.540 per mile
+ What do I do if a vendor does not accept a Purchase Order?
- With proper planning, issue a Purchase Requisition for this vendor at least 6 weeks in advance of purchase or conference registration
- Mark on PO “Advance Payment is required by xx/xx/17”, “Vendor does not accept PO’s”
+ How often should I submit for Reimbursements?
- Mileage – On a calendar month basis
- Conference – Within 10 to 30 calendar days of the last date of travel
+ Do I need to attach original itemized receipts for conference reimbursement?
You need to have Adobe Reader installed to view PDF files.
Please click on the above image to download this free software.