The California Academic Content Standards define the knowledge, concepts, and skills that students should acquire at each grade level.
- English Language Arts and Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science, and Technical Subjects Standards
- Mathematics Standards
- English Language Development Standards for English Learners
- History-Social Science Standards
- Next Generation Science Standards
- Health Education Content Standards
- Physical Education Model Content Standards
- Visual and Performing Arts Standards
- Career Technical Education Standards
- World Language Standards
You need to have Adobe Reader installed to view PDF files.
Please click on the above image to download this free software.