School Facilities Assessment
Facilities Advisory Subcommittee Community
& Project Planning
& Project Planning
Facilities Survey Town Hall Information & Presentations Measure S Presentations Facilities Reports Informational Flyers
Measure S Informational Flyers
Presented at the Board of Education Meeting Listed
- Facilities Subcommittee Bond Financing Presentations - October 4, 2016
- Bond Feasability Tracking Study - July 14, 2016
- Bond Feasability Tracking Study - May 27, 2016
- School Board Update #5 Facilities Assessment & Funding Project - April 14, 2016
- Fred Kelly Schematic Design - March 10, 2016
- Fred Kelly Stadium Needs - March 10, 2016
- School Board Update #4 Facilities Assessment & Funding Project - March 10, 2016
- School Board Update #3 Facilities Assessment & Funding Project - February 18, 2016
- Bond Feasibility Study - January 21, 2016
- School Board Update #2 Facilities Assessment & Funding Project - January 21, 2016
- School Board Update #1 Facilities Assessment & Funding Project - November 5, 2015
Presentations from the 10/2/2014 Board of Education Meeting
Fred Kelly Stadium Master Plan
CP Appraisers of Orange Report on School Bond Elections and Home Values
Comprehensive Facilities Master Plan Now Available Online
Additional Reports Added Online!
- East Orange and Mountain Park Mitigation Agreement with The Irvine Co. – 12/2004
- High School Planning Goals (Draft) – October 2013
Overview of the OUSD District-wide Planning Guidelines (2013)
High School Planning Goals (Draft) – October 2013
Comprehensive High Schools Condition Assessment
June 2013 Facilities Condition Assessment by Parsons highlights significant deficiencies in OUSD high school facilities:
- Using a Facilities Condition Index (FCI) measurement, all four high schools were rated Poor.
- One campus has reached, and all four are approaching threshold at which major renovation of demolition must be considered.
- Current total needs is estimated to be at least $199.7 million. If not addressed that estimate rises to $267.0 million in ten years.
Summary of Master Planning Process Overview
OUSD is actively developing site plans for future development of its four comprehensive high schools along with Fred Kelly Stadium.
Plans for each high school will be developed in a way that blends general school needs with the local character and needs of each site.
- Community meetings are taking place to solicit local feedback.
- Each school has a core group of community members, parents, faculty, and staff working with school design architects to build plans.
- Additional community feedback may be provided through www.orangeusd.org.